Laughing Buddha Positions and Meanings
Posted On : February 22nd, 2012 by adminTags: big buddha statues, buddha garden statues, buddha sculptures, buddha statues, large buddha statues, laughing buddha
The Laughing Buddha is seen in different postures, each having a different significance.
Below are some of the positions of Buddha and it’s corresponding meanings to help you decide what is the best and most appropriate Buddha statues best suited for your home decor.
- Buddha with a money bag and a gold ingot represents wealth and good fortune.
- The Standing Happy Buddha brings riches and happiness.
- Buddha sitting on a large gold nugget with a smaller nugget in his hand ready for giving to others. This position of the Laughing Buddha is symbolic of good luck.
- Buddha sitting with his fan hat on his head represents enjoyment and good fortune.
- Buddha holding a gold ingot with his hands upright signifies abundant riches and good luck.
- Buddha with a fan in one hand and wu lou (bottle gourd) in the other hand brings blessings and good health. The fan wards off misfortune while the wu lou protects from illness.
- Buddha carrying a bag of gold on his shoulder symbolizes prosperity.
- Buddha carrying a bag of blessings on his right shoulder and a fan in his left hand protects you and keeps you safe during long journeys.
- Buddha with a travel stick in his hand protects you from harm during journeys.